Thursday, February 3, 2011

Interlude with Food

Hi Folks!

I have written about half my post for this week, but as I'm in the middle of writing a paper about teratogens for my NICU course, I am going quite slow. Not to mention that I am broaching a large topic that has no beginning and no end, so I am trying to piece it together in a way that makes sense, if I can.

Anyway, thought I'd send you guys some love in the form of food. Warning: This is not low fat. Lots of butter (Julia Child swears by butter and so does Baby Daddy, that must mean it's good, right?!) and lime. A couple of this planet's greatest flavours. And for my friend who was just diagnosed with gestational diabetes, this is full of all the right stuff you are allowed to indulge in (while there's still room!).  While this is allowed on mine and Baby Daddy's vegetarian diet, it's not strictly vegetarian (though I know most of you aren't).

Here's the recipe.

Enjoy, my friends!

Karlily

No comments:

Post a Comment